Wednesday, November 2, 2022

My psychotic books and learning/teaching

Who is your audience? I have been asked about this question a gazillion and a times. Anyone could be the audience of my psychotic books.

The question I have in mind nowadays is "how can my psychotic books be used as supplementary teaching/learning materials?" Following is an example.

Broadened Horizons: On Psychotic Onsets--Basic level. This book is suited for introductory courses such as Abnormal Psychology or psychopathology at the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Blows: Polar Express to Club Meds (aka Psychiatric Ward)--Basic+ level. This book is suited for readers with a basic understanding of or interest in psychopathology and qualitative research.


Ratology Evolutions: My Psychotic Mental Model of My Psychosis--Higher level. This book contains quite a bit of jargons and it would work best for readers with or would like to have an understanding of developmental psychology, cognitive psychology, and neuropsychology.


Ratology database: My Psychotic Discourse (Abridged)--Basic level. This book contains my writings from the onset to my third hospitalization. The contents could be used for training in qualitative research with real-life data. An example project would be the book "Blows: Polar Express to Club Meds (aka Psychiatric Ward)."

No comments: