Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love

Was just speaking with my daddy and mommy on skype...

When I was approaching 30, they were fairly eager in finding me a man...

Many a match making session I went through...

One time, I met with two brothers and their whole family...

One day, I was so busy with the scheduling that I had to cut the dinner meeting short so that I could squeeze another guy in for a later night appointment...

Over 5 or 6 years past, I think they have sort of given up on me... until, recently, when they started to ask me about that "boyfriend" question...

Then, during our chit-chatting just now, mama said something really wise...

"Sometimes it is better to be loved by someone than to love someone..."

When, in reality, self-inflated and ego centric as I am, I just assume that I am loved.... though... where is that boyfriend of mine who still haven't found what he is looking for... 8-O lol

A song dedicated to my boy....

No comments: