Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pregnant or Concussion

I was hanging out with this friend last night watching an old movie Hedda Gabler featuring Glenda Jackson...

Everything was very nice until when it was approaching 9 o'clock....

All of a sudden, I felt really really sick and literally "sick to the stomach".....

In addition to this gigantic headache, I was feeling nauseous and eventually threw up almost everything I had earlier in the evening...

As I was busy going between the restroom and my room, I had this question in my head... could I be pregnant despite of the lack of one essential component called having sex? 8-O lol

So I went to bed about 9-ish and eventually was able to make it to work at 10 this morning....

The headache was not as bad and no longer did I feel nauseous....

Then, some time in the afternoon, as I was bending down trying to secure the VGA cable to the computer on the floor, I hit myself in the head against the desk.... and it made such a loud noise that people in a distance actually heard it and turned back to check on me...

It was then did I realize that...

Ya... having experienced concussion before... what I experienced last night did feel very much like the symptoms of concussion.....

Except for.... how on earth could I experience the symptoms before the accident happened? (and, of course, crazy does crazy does... and... crazy see crazy see... 8-) lol )

No comments: