Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Potion

I used to use the handle Dame YC in my days of hunting down Diablo...

The role I took up was a sorcerer... magical power was my gift...

So, after I finally completed my mission, defeated Diablo after many a potion of mana and life, I lost my right wrist to repeated stress syndrome....

Ya, not because of my dissertation, because of diablo... 8-O lol

Today is another day when the cognitive side of me tries its best to figure out what to do to bring myself out of depression...

There is a potion ready... I know... them pills... da zoloft...

Yet, some part of me wishes that, somehow, I could find a way to climb back out of this dungeon of depressive symptoms... the immobility of da reward center....

I cling to whatever structure I could hang on to in life... including the swinging activities and walking exercise... though walking is not gonna be the same as them 45 minute long of highest-strength arm-ecliptic...

However, it doesn't seem to be working as well as I wish it could...

Having slacking on them Vitamins.... and them vitamin B seem to have served as them uppers...

Perhaps, vitamin B might be what I have to get back to...

Could it be the alternative answer for the portion of mana or life for Ratprincess, an alternative handle? 8-O 8-X

On a second thought, who is my Diablo this round? How do I defeated in me, Diablo?

No comments: