Monday, September 1, 2008

Miracle

That psychic said to me, "All that you have gotten.... you have worked for it. No body gives it to you just like it."

On my way back to the park the second time for the day, I thought of what she said and couldn't resist thinking she was right... at least with my walking...

I have told many people that, in addition to acupuncture and the adjustments my doctor sometimes made on me, the exercise I did help big time.

Many people might think... well... however they want to think....

The matter of the fact is that... there was no miracle.

My body did not heal over night and I did not get rid of my back support as well as the cane in a blink of time.

Yes, the matter of the fact is that... I must have spent at least 60% if not 70% of my time awake doing the swinging activity... under the guidance of the doctor... doing nothing else really... as long as the body feels like it...

Yes, a good three months dedicated to do nothing but getting my body healed... only to achieve the state I am in today... not perfect but more functional.

That's why I could not resist thinking that it is my body taking its share of time back..... 8-O lol

That's why... the amount of swinging activities by the park today-- perhaps about 4-5 hours... if one considers them too much... Mickey mouse level they are... as long as the body requires it.... provided I do take breaks in between.

It is a miracle that today I could walk and do them strange swinging or twisting around....

Yet, in this case or possibly this kind of case, even miracles require work.... conventional or unconventional....

In case.... just thought that you should know....

No comments: