Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dream man

Watch "You've got mail" again tonight...

What a wonderful movie with a happy ending...

So I said to my friend...

"Isn't it so romantic?! Old people could also be romantically in love!"

Only to realise that...

Oops... I think I am at least older than Meg Ryan then... 8-O lol

Later on, I was told...

"Go out and look for your dream man..."

So I thought...

Ain't no need to be looking for a man of my dream no more...

Perhaps, there was once upon a time when I would be dreaming up how the men of my dream were.... and they all end up being someone else and wanting something else... because, duh... a dream is a dream... You hold on to your dreams too much... You get a nightmare... 8-O lol 8-X

At this point, all that I want is a sturdy man who would want something like me... so is that the current version of the man of my dream... I guess... 8-O lol sigh

Ain't no nothing any complicated...

No more them head-over-heel kinda stuff...

Been there... Done that... and guess... tired of it... if not too tired for it...

More like.. this shop doesn't want me... let me take the business somewhere else... 8-O lol

Simply a paradigm shift in my preference....

Or, unless, like what this girlfriend of my said to me...

Many times bitten, today shy...

In addition, people say I am choosy... What right have I chosen before? As evident by my still being single... 8-O lol sigh

Moreover, I guess I got enough at hand... CPU usage 200%...




Gotta say, it was nice, though, having felt I have found the men of my dreams and tried to hold on before.... (speaking of elegantly wasted...) 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: