Friday, July 24, 2009

worries

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in people's mind and what kind of concerns or worries they might be carrying with them each step at a time....

It is as if my asking myself.... what it be like shall I have none of the concerns and complaints that I have in life....

What if I were in their shoes, them passersby...

How could their concerns and complaints be defined? By volume, by intensity and by nature of the contents?

Among them, whose concerns and worries are more like real problems and how do we judge it?

In addition, how many of the concerns and worries are man-made issues? What does it mean for issues of concern to be man-made? Who is to say man-made issues are any less or more when comparing to the authenticity of them non-man-made worries?

Pause... for a minute... for them thoughts unfolding already in slow motion if not... stalling...

How bad is that... to be driving ourselves crazy with issues considered moot by at least one other person on this planet?

No comments: