Friday, December 24, 2010

Counting my blessing

Perhaps, one of my biggest blessing is that...

I don't need much and I don't buy much stuffs.

Even if I have money in my pocket, I don't know what to do about it....

All that I have ever really needed was a roof, a bed, somewhere cool enough for the summer and somewhere warm enough for the winter... and food... and... perhaps... (tech devises plus broadband. 8-O lol)

Though... I am high maintenance...

I wear MBT on my feet everyday and CD on my lips once in a blue moon....

Not to mention all the medical expenses that have incurred as a result of me... though I have never seen a dine of das money... 8-O lol

And... of course, it might also have something to do with all the wonderful loving people I have ever known...

What is your biggest blessing?

Merry Xmas wherever you are!  :-)

No comments: