Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Ratology Books are finally out in both eBook and paperback formats

Because I could not find publishers to publish my books, I decided to publish my books by myself through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.


It was not a process as easy as I had imagined, partially because I kept finding errors of all sorts. Also, every time I made a change, I would have to wait for at least 24 hours for the changes to show up or to make further modifications. 


At some point, my head decided that it is good enough and I don't have to find faults in my books no more.


Please click on https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0BGCZWR58 to check out my personal profile and my books. And if you wish, please purchase a book or two or the entire series. I would suggest the ebooks since it is more environmentally friendly. Your purchase would be totally appreciated.  :-D


Following are my Author page and the page for my series "Mad Pride: the Revelation of my Psychosis."


Author page





So, I can finally claim now that I am a writer who has published a series of 4 books.


The question is, in order to help people, people have to read my books. So far, 0 copies sold. lol :-X

No comments: