Sunday, March 11, 2012

OMG- DWM all done

OMG- yet again...

DWM all done... at least the complete draft.

Ended up, I didn't have too much comments on DWM after the accident... now I have a huge amount of blurbs... 400 something pages though... you know my style changes all the time... including sometimes 2, 3 words accounts for a sentence.

What next?

Get back yet again- yet another iteration. 8-O lol

Sometimes I think-- if God exists, God made me choose the title ratology reloaded for a reason... I surely have been reloading the texts of Ratology for many an iteration.

And, ain't like I want to entertain it too much... my voices were right... so I was told-- something like, "Finish Paper One first and DWM shall follow."

Think my voices are psychic.  Not me.  8-O lol

And this surely a a process far worst off than constipation.  8-X

Soon I shall need help trying to figure out what to do about it. 8-O 8-X lol

No comments: