Friday, June 8, 2012

Who says a book is needed?

Been busy coping with God knows what I am coping with... Seroquel dosage going from 300 mg in November till 12.5 mg today just to keep myself being "functional" at work.

One word to describe the whole trip, "Inhuman."

Between the last round of dosage change and last night, 2 weeks time only... going from 3/4 of 25 mg to 1/2 of 25 mg?

The way it goes... what's gonna happen in 1-2 months?  Out of my hand and I give it to the experts to handle it.

At a time when I don't have no idea any more about what the heck is going on with my body and mind (and when my family drives me up the wall), so I figure...

Who says a book is needed for me to properly introduce myself?

I am still kicking after all these years... and made a dime or two to feed myself.  That is good enough for me.

I am nothing, to begin with.  What can anything be taken from nothing?  Nothing to lose? 8-O lol

As a result, I think I am gonna go down the street and shouting at everyone... "I am schizoaffective!  I am schizophrenic!  I am schizo-something!  I am psychotic!  Or, I am crazy!"

Just be acting in accordance to how I am "supposed" to act above and beyond I am still psychotic, I guess?

That'd be interesting....






No comments: