Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change of MO: QoL

After shower last night, my ear started ringing like there is someone playing drums inside of my head... at least not like running a train station... I guess...

Yet, reconfirming this thought I have been entertaining recently...

I don't think that I will be able to handle too many more a round of da groundhog day kinda revelation.

Ain't no quality of life ... constantly in pain all over the body, feeling like the whole body exploding, more depressed than not, mobility problems, etc...

Though it isn't like it is the most inhuman kind of existence.  It is pretty inhuman... though one has to live it to understand it-- what I mean by inhuman.

I had once hoping to live a long and healthy life...

In recent days, so I think... scaling back...

God... no need to live long... in exchange, please entrap da groundhog and allow me to live a life relatively more functional.  C'est ça. 8-O lol sigh

This rat can't live more of my cous' day... 8-O lol

Although ain't like I aim to sell my life short... yet, life without "quality," to be honest, ain't to much of a life at all.

Though... I do live one day at a time, still, to see what the day after might unfold.... sort of like... like everyone else... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: