Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Insight

Strange state...

Still trying to learn to walk and blah blah blah...

No more psychotic then usual...

Depression is more of the dog nowadays since I am constantly and curiously finding the not-to-be moments earlier in the day and the not not-to-be moments later in the day... especially when my body condition ain't so good...  which leads me to wonder... does my depression have rapid cycling kind of bipolar disorder? Or, perhaps the recoverying process itself?  8-O

So I turned to zyngaing...

After many a day and a week of nothing but zyngaing, I finally came to this insight...

The most important thing in life is to have a good night sleep... regardless what it takes before you fall asleep....

And, Morgen früh, wenn Gott will... wirst du wieder geweckt... oder nicht? 8-O 8-X lol

No comments: