Sunday, June 8, 2014

What did I bring with me into the psychiatric ward the first time I was hospitalized?

I found an old textbook that I had great difficulties locating online nowadays if not simply everywhere else:


Haag, S., Cummings, M., & Dawkins, J. (2000). Management information systems for the information age. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin

Afterwards, this question came to my mind, "What did I bring with me into the psychiatric ward the first time I was hospitalized?"

Apparently, although I didn't even bring underpants with me into the psychiatric ward, let alone other types of clothing, I somehow might have gone into the Club Meds with Management information systems for the information age by Haag, Cummings, & Dawkins (2000). (Ask me not why or how on earth this exact book is still in my possession after my move from New York. 8-O 8-X)

The ugly handwriting on the paper was mine. Yes. 8-X
In this picture, you can find my daily journal in the psychiatric ward, the textbook text I referred to in the first paragraph of the journal, and the digitized text on the screen in the back.


No comments: