Sunday, August 10, 2014

What differentiate a content provider and a writer?

It's God's honest truth that I really have a beef with my own writing--the more I read it, the more of "a beef" I have with it. I have no idea why I can't write elegantly like other people. Man.

Then, this thought came upon my mind: What differentiate a content provider and a writer?

The former contributes content and the later writes. According to a friend of mine who's a copyeditor, content providers are not necessary writers?

Good thing I never claim myself to be a writer since I am possibly a content provider who fails in the writing department.

Yet, even if I assume myself as a content provider, it still doesn't resolve the original issue of "why I can't write elegantly like other people." 8-O lol




No comments: