Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Body News: A Sleep Inducing Scent: allure.com

My sleeping problem seemed to have gone away... thank God... and knock on wood...

Other than the natural changes in my neurochemical levels that require time and time....

Some things I have been doing consistently since last posting...

I started soaking my feet using Rite Aid brand Lavender Epsom Salt, use Lavender body cream, and drink tea containing chamomile, lavender etc.

One think I can't handle, though, is Lavender scent of air refreshner...

Just when I though... people must think that I am crazy... while I am crazy...

I came across the following...

Body News: A Sleep Inducing Scent: allure.com

The good thing about these new routines... regardless... it doesn't hurt....

In addition, part of the reason why I didn't entertain this kinda stuff was because--- up to some time last year, "having problem sleeping" was mostly a foreign concept.

No comments: