Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Conversion disorder or psycho-soma soma psycho kinda thing

So I went to see the shrink for my regular visit on Monday and, yes, I go to see a shrink religiously regardless the dosage etc.

Interestingly, the psychiatrist also remembers me now.

I always see him at this location... sort of like the center for the Bureau of National Health Insurance where doctors from all different hospitals would come in to practice.

This doctor is from psychiatric institute where I had my internship in my much younger year...

Anyways, I told him that... recently, the weather changes a lot... in my domain...and blah blah blah...

He suggested adding zoloft and maybe upping Seroquel as well... though it would be my judgment call in terms of the dosages...

We ended the session with this question that I have to ask this shrink again a question I posed to many others...

"I am schizowhatever and have depression as well.  Chances are, they might have some contributions to my physical condition and the recovery process.   Do you have any suggestion on how to get this done with?"

Guess... there is nothing much that I want... I just want a cure or a treatment that would work for me.... to take it all away... and, of course, one that doesn't involve... to be or not to be.... 8-O 8-X lol

I am crazy. Period.

How hard is that? 8-O lol sigh

No comments: