Thursday, January 20, 2011

Something new

How have I been?

To cut the long story short...

I found myself going into depression and da psychotic thing was also on the rise as well around the holidays.

Since one way I know best about fighting my depression off is to work... I somehow found myself a job and went to let them test me out.  That same afternoon, the afternoon of Jan 7th, my parents insisted on taking me to see a chiropractor and I never went back there again because.... I physically could hardly move again...

The end result: job gone, in pain, couldn't move, in a constantly state of thinking to be or not to be while watching psychotic symptoms going up and down like a damn yo yo...

The thought of throwing me into the river resurrect except for it was too cold and I could not even walk so far...

And... at some point, I went...

SHIP HIGH IN TRANSIT... isn't that groundhog day all over again, which I have entertained enough and I am done entertaining... Above and beyond... I have requested that Goddess of da fountain to turn that specific faucet off?  8-O lol

Well, now I can do lol at points but, believe me, it takes a whole lot of work to bring me back to at least the first "l".... 

So, this afternoon, as I was sitting here reminiscing the time past or on its way towards passing... or... how things in my life seems to be running an unfolding analysis eternally failing to converge... I had the genius idea of going on facebook and added some people I know to the account with my "real identity".

It was then did I realize that... OMG... that man called my ex-fiance is now married?! 8-O

I have been dumped by men left and right but this is the first time I experience this thing called finding out the man who was supposed to marry me (p.s. he did propose in reality... not in my wild imagination... 8-O lol 8-X) ended up marrying another woman?  And, of course, a younger and skinnier looking Asian lady who must look much better in grass skirts on the beach then me... though I did have my time in my life... OK... (wow... more sour than vinegar... 8-O lol)

Not to mention that I couldn't even find another man to dump me since that relationship and now he is married?  How is that fair? 8-O

And, ouch.  8-O lol

Not much later, there came the mails at the door. My mom went and got the mail... finding out one of them for me...

The first speeding ticket I received in my life... except for... that day the car was out on loan to my uncle and his driver friend while I was home most of the time drowning myself in sentiments of blah blah blah blah blah blah....

How on earth could it be for me to be sitting home doing nothing while, in official records, now I have a speeding ticket? 8-O

Just when I thought...

"OMG... Isn't life simply tumbling down on me and blah blah blah...?" ;-(

I had an epiphany...

Well... at least, something new... finally... I guess?  Chow Chow Phil! 8-O lol

No comments: