Thursday, August 12, 2010

12.25 mg

Dosage has gone down again... now... since over two weeks ago because I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... most of the times....

Somewhere around 12.25 mg of Seroquel since it is impossible to really cut the pill in half or in quarter with pill cutter...  Haven't been on dosage this low since... I guess... 7-8 years ago..... 8-O

So I went to see a psychiatrist here... already twice since I got back on the 20th of July... he seems to think that I am doing pretty fine.

The added benefit of doing nothing more than... walking, exercising, TV watching and eating.  Not using my head too much, I guess. 8-O lol

In addition, I have an interesting observation... when it is too hot, my head also starts to get overheated and being in a cool place cools my head down.   Also,  when things get on my nerve... the head would start running and running and running.... I would let it run its course in my head and it does run through eventually.... 8-O lol

Sleeping problems did resurrect for... like two days.... I went back to my lavender etc tea or essential oil body product and it worked...

Regardless, I, again, realized... all these years of busy trying to devise a efficient way to cope while trying to live my life and pursuing the goals I have already forgotten....

The most strangely efficient way so far... do what others do for all these times. 

Nothing new. Sort of like... regression to the mean... I guess... 8-O lol

Why did I have to go running around in circle before getting back to this conclusion?  God knows... I guess... 8-O lol

No comments: