Friday, August 20, 2010

Sick in Shanghai

Arrived in Shanghai late in the day yesterday... supposed to be working on touring around by now... except for... been sick and... gotten really sick overnight... chest congestion, nose running, my head all stuffed up, and, in addition to the pain associated with my neck, back and knee conditions, another kind of ache and pains... I think that is what they call the body aches...

Thought I was about to die when I saw the color of munus coming out when I first woke up in the morning.....  8-O lol

If you ask me at this specific moment, it is far worse to have a cold or flu like this than to be suffering the disability associated pains.... 8-O lol sigh

Yet, I have been working really hard on popping whatever pills I could pop to get myself feel better soon.....

(Trying to see whether I will be able to get this message posted through blog-by-email from Shanghai)

No comments: