Thursday, July 28, 2011

Human Barometers

The good thing about the Internet is that you eventually will come up with a good enough combination of key words to find the alike.

Make no mistake... there is nothing wrong for you to be "not like me."

It's just... sometimes you want to find people who are like-headed or like-other-parts-of-bodied.

So I spoke of my never-ending descending from an airplane disorder- something far worst off than excruciating pains along... and my intuition is that it's occurrence has to do with something in the air...

Most importantly, no one I spoke to so far had any inkling about what I was trying to describe...

Only to find out... so well has it been documented... my descending from an airplane disorder...
In another website, one gentleman actually completed a study of n=1 to document the correlation between barometric pressure and his back pain....

http://www.robsworld.org/barometer.html

What I figured based the sharing of my people so far?

Nobody really knows how to get it resolved.

"Where is Dr. House?"  So holler the human barometers.

No comments: