Thursday, July 21, 2011

On numbers

Did some simple data analyses today... oh... that made me feel really happy...

Numbers are nice.

They tell stories... sort of... for instance, it is a horror story they tell when they don't go along with your hypotheses.  8-O lol

Yet, they are like those nice doggies... some are large and others are small...

They come in all different shapes and forms....  walking around all happy, minding their own business and looking mighty curious at points...

When they look at you with eyes so very innocent, it is as if they were asking you... "What do you think about me?"

Yet, usually, it is at the point when I am facing those innocent eyes do I say...

"Also... this is the difficult part... from my eyes-- your story to tell.  How on earth could I know whether this is really what your story entails?"

No comments: