Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bad mood day

Woke up in the morning, I realized that my mom was home.

So I asked, "How come you didn't go to church?"

She replied, "In a bad mood."

Although the number of 6,093,578 is smaller than that of 6,891,139, at least, it is far more than 5,444,949- the number of votes DPP obtained in the 2008 presidential election.

For an underdog without much, I think that's a good fight.

Other than my mom, at least 6,093,578-1 people are in a bad mood today.

And, I love this sportsmanship... when defeated, take the defeat, accept the offset, regenerate, and, re-engineer the process of coming back.



I also have respect for the other candidate 宋楚瑜 who had the determination to go through of it despite of all...


The first time in history to have three candidates running for the presidential election in Taiwan!

No comments: