Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yet another trip

Massachusetts State House
Was checking out some pics and clips I took when going to Martha's Vineyard and Boston last fall after I got back from my trip to Hong Kong and Macau today.

So I thought, another one bites the dust... if not another round of my biting the dust...

 The body is in the piece of crap state yet again.

What's so new about it anyways?

The funny thing is that-- been there, done that many a time- the biting the dust thing though it ain't like I fancy it so much- indigestion.  lol

Bite it, suck it up and get on with it is all that I could have ever done.

Edgartown

I love going to see the world and I surely ain't gonna let my body or head stop me- not to mention that my body and head won't let me stopping it. Period. (Am I gonna wait till the day comes when I am miraculously all healed?  Duh.  What if that day never comes, am I gonna wait for the next life that might never come? 8-O lol)

Might need to be easy with the pyramid or mount Everest since I couldn't even handle simply on a pony hill.

Broken, yet, life is wonderful- in pain and of mental, yet another trip!


No comments: