Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A goal?

I used to talk about the two speeds... slow and stop...

In these days, I have found a new definition of two speeds in my life...

My body is breaking down at the speed of light; the process of recovery, at a snail's pace.

This is why... I gotta try harder in God knows what way to recover from God knows what and nos... so that I can go on travel around the world before the day comes, when I look around this body and say...

"Oops... this part just fell of... Oops... another part just dropped... Oops... all gone..." 8-O lol

I don't think it would be an easy task for me to backpack like how I used to do...  no long can I no longer carry weights.  Moreover, in the last trip I attempted in Seoul and Shanghai, I found myself spent a huge amount of time looking for disability access...  Not to mention the task of riding on moving vehicle remains to be a task painfully challenging to me.

The first step, attempting to apply for a visa to get back to NYC... and...

Horray!  They just announced that they are dropping the charges for visa application as a result of the weakened US dollars... 8-O

No comments: