Monday, May 9, 2011

Today I am normalized

Not that there has been a day when I haven’t been sick… for a while… in all different departments.  Diversification... I guess... 8-O lol sigh

Rather, I am even sicker today than yesterday.

Woke up with stuffed nose and heavy chest… producing mucus from both sources like they have never produced no sticky fluid before.

Then, the sore throat and the fever of at least 37.2 as measured later in the day during my doctor’s visit- the gastroenterologists.

Along came, also, the minor annoyance of muscle aches and the feeling of weakness.

On my way home, as I was moving my laggard body down Fu-xing south road, I looked into this strange dasein moment of being feverish…

The feeling of having a fever… the sense of being cooked from inside out while you do feel the cool breeze on the night time street.

Such strange feeling… thank God… for once, this gotta be something shared by the majority of the human population on this planet when they have a fever.

A sense of overjoy… today I am normalized… I am part of the norm.  8-O lol

No comments: