Thursday, May 5, 2011

The reason

I think this must have happened...

God, regardless of religion, woke up one morning with an epiphany...

"I think the mental thing is not enough... she can start suffer from physical problems, too, from now on."

Why?

The only reason I could think of is that...

I must have be 秦始皇 (Qin Shi Huang) reincarnated...

Not about da Great Wall... To be honest, it was the people who built it anyways...

Rather...

Got too many people suffered and killed while fearing death to the extreme in my past life.

In search for elixir of immortality in Penglai Mountain (蓬萊仙島) 
Just when I might have thought, that's simple... I am dead and all cancelled out... But... no... no... no... the monk can run away but not the temple (跑了和尚,跑不了廟)...

Now I paying it back this life... 活受罪. 8-O lol

And, go figure... this life, I am born in Penglai Mountain running away from the elixir of immortality. lol

No  l'Elixir d'immortalité, please.

Some asked...

Why thinking this way?

How else do you think?  At least, that gives a reason, I guess.. 8-O lol sigh

No comments: