Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Broken again

Just as I was thinking that things are getting better with my health...

Tried to help fixing a mistake today and to reshelf a few laptops...

My body struck back immediately.... and the pains and discomfort from head to toe resurrect..

It takes hours of physical exercises on a daily basis to maintain a semi-functionally disabled state of being...

To break it... takes only seconds... damn...

So I tried to get home... everything along with the cold... already back to... slow and stop.

The moral of the lesson... mind your own business and fix your own mistake... like it is going to take me a whole lot of swinging activities to get my body back... 15 minutes after my dinner...

If I can not stop making this mistake, I just have to live through the consequences and ain't nobody else could live the consequences for me.

You don't buy it? Come live in my body for a day and take the damages with you thereafter. (Now that should sort of scare you? lol)

Do I buy it? Doesn't matter since I live it everyday. 8-O lol sigh

Man... broken back mountain... when can I hike out of broken back mountain?

No comments: