Saturday, November 7, 2009

Second chance

One thing I have been pondering about is the concept of Second chance...

Many people significant to me were really dead in my life in the direst moments of my delusional state.

Their death were as real as any other death in sane people's world.

They were dead and miraculously they are now still alive.

Second chances are hard to come by especially in the reign of life and death.

I have been given a second chance and maybe this is the reason why I ain't wasting no opportunity to do things for them if I could...

Think about it and imagine this... what are you left with if you are the only one alive?

Ya... like what grandma said... live your life...

The utility of everyday thing... I guess...

I am crazy? No doubt... I am certified crazy... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: