Saturday, June 18, 2011

Humidity, pressure change and pain

I knew something was different in the air... pain signals in the entire body on a field trip...

Oh... I was in pain while... I knew... the humidity was high and bad.

It was as if all tissues in my body were bloated like them balloons and all so very jammed up that the Qi found no path to move--- a bad traffic jam so it is.

Right after I got home, I took my pain med and vitamins, and, rested in bed... lying there like a really beaten down piece of dead meat...

Then, there was the thunder, there was the lightening and, it finally rained down.... a whole lot of rain for quite some time...

Interestingly, as it started to pour and pour some more, I started to feel better and better... as if... some kinda pressure was off... I could feel that qi started to flow... (all right... I now I am very strange...)

Of course, one can claim it to be the sole doing of the meds and vitamins.

Ain't quite matter as long as the pains and discomfort could go away....

Then, as I sat down to type out this posting.... I decided to do some googling around with "humidity and pain" as the keywords...

Voila, apparently, many more people out there have been pondering about the impacts of humidity and pressure change on their health status as well....

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/archive/index.php/t-441.html

Also, in case you wonder, some plausible theories concerning the effects of barometric pressure:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/35066-humidity-causes-joint-pain/

The article in the following link also summarizes some studies concerning the impact of weather on our health status:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_5_32/ai_87854525/

Haven't I been telling you since the era of Ratology Down with Meds that... I actually do a pretty good job as well in predicting the changes in weather with the sudden changes of my mood...

Sort of like, all of a sudden, all depressed... think either the pressure or the weather will change soon... somehow...

No comments: