Saturday, June 4, 2011

Home sweet home

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I found myself to be more disabled than the friend I was caring for these past two days... lol

Oops...

Since my friend is now much capable of caring for herself, I decided to get back to my apartment to do my rehab again....

I could barely move yesterday and the day before, and, slept for the majority of the day yesterday since early in the evening the night before.

Felt much better today both in my ability to move and the pain level although one block still seems to be too many today.... 111th seemed to be a block too hard too reach from 110th.

Don't feel miserable though when I was trying to get to 111th street... More exactly, the was one and only one thing going through my mind...

"How interesting... my body seems to be in a really crappy state... crappier than I knew."  8-O lol

All that I can do is to try to move one block more and some more each everyday since it ain't like there is any other way.  lol

Regardless, although I haven't had the chance to start clearing things up yet.... Home sweet home...

No comments: