Monday, June 20, 2011

The upside of getting old: People going to places

Been trying to hook up with people through facebook these past few days... while having also bumped into some old pals on the street...

Then, I had this realization...

The upside of getting old...

Many people I used to hang out with are now going to places... some are now leading singers in major opera productions...

Waiting for the day to come when I can say... "Ya... I used to hang with one of the 3 tenors/sopranos/baritones at Cafe Taci and they are my mentors to the world of Opera!"



Wonderful and good luck to them all!

Following are some of them..





Tiffany Abban, Soprano



If the above player doesn't work, click to listen to Tiffany sing "Vissi d'arte" from Tosca

Scott Bearden, Baritone


Click to view the live recordings of Scott's performance on his website.

No comments: