Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog

Heard this funny comment today from a student...

"They want us to blog every week..." if not every class...

I was laughing my head off on the inside...

I tried to make my students do blogging on a daily basis years back when I was teaching graduate school class... and, that, among the plausible simple fact that I am a really bad teacher, got me away from them teaching jobs.

The moral of the lesson...

Until you get tenured or established...

Don't try no nothing funny..... though what was once funny might eventually become the norm... 8-O lol

Eating my dinner while watching Rudolf on TV...

What on earth did I have to be different? 8-O lol

While... the matter of the fact... I just had to do it.... 8-O lol sigh

(Where is the misfit toy land? Expect for... living things can't live on da land...) 8-O lol

To be serious, it would be wonderful though if it's implications could really be realised... Would be wonderful...

No comments: