Friday, December 11, 2009

Milestone

Today marks one historical milestone in my life.

I actually woke up early to cook string beans and ground beef with black bean garlic sauce. Not quite sure how edible it might be though since this is the first time I did it (sh......). 8-O 8-X lol

First of all, I used oil in my cooking.

Second, I used black bean garlic sauce to cook for the first time.

Third, I used garlic to season.

Fourth, I added meat.

Fifth, this dish included multiple ingredients and multiple steps (as opposed to putting everything into the pot to bring everyone to a boil together).

Most importantly.... OMG... cooking involving all of the above already do I hardly do... less than 10 times many in my life... not to mention doing it 8 o'clock in the morning... 8-O lol oops...

No comments: