Friday, December 11, 2009

How long does it take to break a rat?

The topic came up today about the concept of proving oneself...

To prove that I am in dispensable to human race.... including the United States... 8-O lol

To prove that I am all encompassing... perhaps... I am or I will do all that I could do to be the best... the expert... the whatever...

Been there...

Done that...

Today, OMG...

I am done proving myself to myself.

This piece of wreck is literally a perfectly broken piece of work... especially worsen in winter times... the longer I stay out in the cold... the slower I walk... And, that head of mine? God bless... 8-O lol 8-X

Yet, I guess... well... could always try to fine-tune it in some capacity... yet... good enough for myself.

From one perspective, 2 and a half years seem to be a long time.

On the second hand... ain't seem like it took all that long to break a rat till all that the rat wants is to be healthy, happy and play... so they say... play therapy... I guess... (of course, I could manage to learn to be rich.... 8-O lol)

Of course, only my unconscious knows whether I really think I am good enough for myself... Therefore, the burdon of proof is on my unconsciousness and got nothing to do with I who am in a state of one country... God knows how many governments.... 8-O lol

No comments: