Sunday, December 13, 2009

March of penguins

Watching march of penguins while eating...

So narrated Morgan Freeman...

"one way or another, they all find the one they were looking for."

With the camera zooming in to two penguins together...

So I thought....

How do they find the one when they all look the same?

Then, I thought again...

Maybe that's the same way the penguins think when they see human...

How do they find the one when they all look the same?

So I spent the rest of the movie trying to sort through the unopened mail.... 8-O

Two thoughts came to my mind...

First, how did the mama penguin find the husband and the chick after they came back from the sea since... they all look the same to me...

Second, them chicks are so cute... if only I were a penguin... but no... their life seems to be too tough.... the cold and the marches....

No comments: