Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How do you walk?

My upper body seems to be getting better... hopefully... though from the middle section down... still tends to do its thing.

When moving down the street, as the pains goes down etc at their own will since it is a free world...  8-O lol

One thing often in my mind nowadays..

Not what is to happen to a fly in a car with open windows and a speedy sudden start.. nope...

Rather... the knees... how do I use them without making the condition even worse?

Though it ain't like I am granted with too many degrees of freedom... I ponder and I try... constantly.. to make sure that, if I could, I don't get the knees all locked up.

When the knees do get all locked up... you still need to keep on moving somehow especially when you are in the middle of a busy street... duh... while taking a rest at points....

And, just so that you know, it seems inevitable for the knees to eventually give up after the entire back-- from neck down-- gets broken down...

It is OK... since thinking it is not OK won't do anything good anyway... lol

And, it is only natural because the body is not being used the way it was designed for with the pains and all the other blah blah blah...

When this happens, all that you could do is to say... damn... it is only natural and you keep on moving.. or.. at least attempt to move some more till you finally can move a bit more...

At least, this is what I have been doing to get to a point when... I am moving faster... though not good looking... yet, far better than a month, 2 months and especially 3 months ago...

And this is what they call.... complications... Though... God bless... hope such you don't ever need to know...

No comments: