Sunday, April 17, 2011

Which one is more difficult to deal with?

I hardly take pain killers and anti-inflammatory meds these days because...

First, I am not quite sure whether they really work on me any more.

Second, they make me feel duh.......... and after taking them for over a day or two, they tend to make me feel more and more depressed... though doctors say it shouldn't happen.... (this is the time when I voluntarily go... duh... it does happen to me... lol)

Then, today, for some minor inflammation in a specific part of my gum (something more... 8-O lol), I decided to take a pill of Celebrex.

Ok... beware, all, I am not telling you that celebrex should be used for your gum problem... yet, in my case, since I have pain all over the places and inflammation as well anyways... might as well take one of it once in a blue moon.

Of course... I have been duhhhhh... the whole day though it ain't like I have been duhhhhh... for the longest time.  lol

So, I decided to still get out to take a small stroll after the pouring rain calmed down a bit... with an additional intention to experiment whether the pill will magically allow me to walk like a human today.

So I slowly strolled and my body surely knew no haste while.... observing my own each every move...

Is it better in terms of the movements and the pains and spasm?

Also... ain't quite sure though I don't quite think so....

One thing I do know is that... the knees are bad and still bad.... since...

What is new?  Speaking of the power of nature ... such as... the power of simple humidity- the confounding variable...

On my way home, this thought occurred to me... then and now...

For years, I was busy observing myself to death trying to find a way to work with my mental health problems only.  I didn't quite know what to do and, after about 10 years, I still don't know what to do... other than keep on doing what might be right to avoid myself from going back to the psychiatric ward... 8-O lol sigh

Today, partialing out the effects of mental health factors, and, with only the physical problems in concern- such as how to walk when the impacts of back and knees compound with each other- I don't really know what to do... other than keep on trying to move and walk since that seemed to have worked before....

There seems to be a similar theme... the attempt to remediate issues with uncertain resolutions.  Life surely hasn't changed much I guess... lol

Then, there came this inevitable question... inevitable to me... "Which one is more difficult to deal with?"

Without even attempting to further deliberate, I thought to myself...

"What's the point of comparison?"

Nonsensical... since, be it mental health problems or physical health problems-- both are bad and both are hard to deal in their own idiosyncratic ways.

Sort of like... comparing apples with oranges... both are fruits.  lol

If you don't believe me, feel free to try it out yourself... 8-O lol sign

Thus.. ain't no war of worlds... peace in my wards... be it mental or physical... lol

No comments: