Saturday, April 23, 2011

The other "One"

Came across Bicentennial Man on TV last night... where, in the beginning, Andrew Martin went all around the places looking for someone else like him/it.

Apparently... the assumption... "There's gotta be somewhere out there someone else like me..."

I guess... it might make one feeling like standing on a lonely planet when you look all around and finding everyone else... not so the same.


Though, sadly, he didn't find anyone else like him...

Well, I assume, should I have a pursuit in life at this point... it would be the same...

There are many things strange about me... among them... the good-old eye watering and nose running which comes with the unstoppable yawning... the thing that, presumably, should not happen in psychotics or, rarely...

So... after I started the bicycle thing as part of my physical therapy routine and, of course, the stationary kinda bike, I have by going through the whole 9-yards of the yawning, tearing and nose running thing every time I back paddle... an exercise which is supposed to help Xi decending.

After I stop back paddling, it would cease.

Among all correlational studies I have conducted in life so far, this might be the only one with r=1.

Since it is a strange experience to me and odd to the others as well, I have been asking people whether they have seen anyone else like it.... and why.

I asked the physical therapists... they have never seen anyone else with such bizzard reaction...

I asked my doctor who treats me from the Xi perspective... and, his answer was that it shall pass... though I might have to ask him again whether he has heard anyone else reporting the same thing.

So, I asked my neurologist whether he has any idea about it... From his response, it seemed to be something unheard off...

This world is sort of big and I don't believe I am the only one... though... like Andrew... my pursuit so far has come to no avail.

Then, earlier today, as I was hanging around in the department store nearby, alas... I saw two other people walking like me... though not exactly the same...

When I came out of the lady's, this man came out of the boy's... walking in my kinda style...  in front of me... though he wasn't using a came and walked faster than me...

Just when I was thinking... "That man walks like me..."

The man looked back and saw how I moved... I think he gave me a smile and I smiled back...

Is this the manifestation of misery loves company kinda thing?

Nope... I guess.. it is more like the same reason Andrew traveled all around the world to find the other One.

There are others like me and, to be honest, it makes you feel... it's the other people that are different... though no sentiments of discrimination etc intended towards those different from me... 8-O lol

Unless... the man smile at me because he thought yours cripple-in-all-different-ways is absolutely gorgeous and amazingly cute? 8-O lol

No comments: