Sunday, August 21, 2011

Red-tailed hawk at lunch

I was entertaining the idea of paying St. John a visit today after my walk... ended up... never made it to the unfinished because, midway, I found the big bird at lunch...

Although I was overjoyed to see the big bird, it was all aloof... almost as aloof as cats and paid me no mind.

How sad! ;-( 8-O lol

Then, when I saw what the big bird was munching on- a rat, watched the big bird finished its meal and kicked it off to the ground, yours ratprincess was not quite sure whether it was a good thing or not that the big bird paid me no mind.... 8-O 8-X lol



Gotta say, though, first time for me to watch the big bird eating lunch and even went to the bathroom.  A whole lot of the first-time experiences right there... 8-O lol


One thing I have to say is that... my powershot A570 IS tried its best to capture the videos.... please don't blame the not quite good enough quality since it is only powershot A570 IS.  8-O lol

Interestingly, my canon powershot A570 IS seems to be very happy today because it didn't pull the ordinary trick of "power low."

No comments: