Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Water

Had this dream last night still so vivid to me at this point...

There was danger and I had to escape....

I turned into water (clear water I hope since I washed my hair and showered before bed time 8-O lol), escaped through the pipe and reemerged from water.

(Doesn't sound too elegant to be escaping through the sewage system... Why not something like I turned into a butterfly and flew away? 8-O lol)

While I was cold from the whole turning into and emerging from the water thing, some guys were there to help and they tried to find something to keep me warm and protected...

It was then when I woke up, somewhere around 5 AM in the morning, so cold that my body could not stop trembling (cuz it was really chilly)... I put something on, went to the toilet and I went back to sleep... wondering whether the dream would continue so that I could know what clothes they would find me.  8-O lol

Some people dream of jumping, falling, drowning and driving into water.  Others, including me dream of flooding, etc....

Last night, I dreamed myself turning into water and reemerge from it.

Something different in my monotonous life, I guess. 8-O lol

No comments: