Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Car sold

Sold a car for the first time.... the car I bought for the shortest-lasting job that also contributed to my being hospitalized for throat ulcer... with the possibility of turning into Cellulitis.... end of November... 8-O lol

Ever since then... I have been sick to the stomach by all different kinds of illness and so on...

I bought the car also because... well... normalization... that seems to be what people do...

Today, sick and uncomfortable in all different ways nobody could understand and no cure apparently available, I decided to sell the car...

Sort of like... when was the last time I was normal and, today, I am the last person to be identified as a normal when moving down the street...

Come on... ab-normal is ab-normal.... stop trying to fit thyself into da niche de norm... Therefore, car sold.  8-O 8-X lol

At the same time, a thought that has been hovering around all these times... perhaps... things are simply not for me... 8-O 8-X

No comments: