Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No iron woman?

I don't think I would ever be able to participate in the iron man/woman competition this life... and ever... (if reincarnation is necessary, I would op to be fertalizer for the next life... 8-O lol)

To be honest, even in my physically healthy day, it never came close to my mind the idea of participating in the iron man/woman kinda event...

Then, the result of the blood test, which was done on the day when the quake hit Japan, came out...

The neurologist told me, "Your iron level is 4."

Apparently, the iron level for ordinary female is somewhere somewhere between 40 and 60 (or 60 to 170 micrograms per deciliter... depending on the source.).

I looked at the doctor and said... "Well, maybe I should start munching on stainless steel."

The doctor replied, "Don't forget to spice it with some soy sauce." 

I am surely much closer to a "no iron woman" than I could ever imagine... 8-O lol

No comments: