Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An insight

Took a trip back to my college today...

The same old way... via bus and walked... if not simply moved down the road... the same thing I used to do on a daily basis...

As I was on the bus, all agonized by the pains and discomfort resulting from the trip... an insight came to me...

For reason unknown, something always told me to get away... go somewhere...

So I kept on trying to get away and I got away for a while... and people laughed at how I have always been in God knows where...

Then, I thought to myself...

What it be like... "this" is what I have been running away from throughout my entire life? (With "this" entailing components of pains, mobility issues, bodily discomfort, depression and them psychotic kinda thing and more blah blah blah.  And, "this" I won't even intend to describe because my words would be too limited and would only result in the waste of bandwidth and disk space on the server. Not to mention that I have already described myself to death... more would only be redundancy... Ain't like I am running a telecom company... 8-O lol)

Except for... la forza... when the time comes, one shall be found.  Before the time comes, feel free to monkey around?! 8-O lol
 
It was as if I were but the monkey king roaming around not knowing... still on the palm of Buddha.... One day, the palm flips, under the "Five Finger Mountain" I go.... oops... 8-O lol

Speaking of the illusion of control...

Come to think about it... now I need my master except for... also... haven't heard from my master for a while... guess he might be up to do something more important like Dr. Strauss?  Gott sei dank.... Please feel free to keep yourself busy with something else.  8-O lol 8-X

Funny thoughts... gotta laugh it off... lol

No comments: