Friday, April 10, 2009

Commitment phobia

I know that I have spoken time after time about them ghost of jackasses from hell for all these times.

Then, last night, this friend of mine brought up this topic of commitment phobia...

Yes, a topic so very outrageous...

Commitment phobia...

And, like what someone else pointed out last week or the week before... most of the time, it takes what we see in the others to help us see what is in ourselves....

So, as I was sort of cleaning up the kitchen, I thought of this comment about the correlations of someone else's MO in choosing the target of affection and the person's phobia concerning commitment...

It was during this process did I realize that...

Perhaps, that someone else is far closer to me than I might have been willing to acknowledge...

That someone is me...

Perhaps, I have chosen that last jackass of my all the way in Arizona simply because....

He is far away and so far away from me.

Even if we might have gotten married...

The concept of him and I to be not even in the same state....

It might have been a bit easier for a vow as such to be exchanged....

What it be like...

Despite of my wish now to... no... not have a boy friend... to simply get married....

What it be like...

I am again, simply, trying to test whether I am commitment phobic.... ?

Who else out there.... might be... commitment phobic?

Whatever out there could help us figuring out whether it is actually we ourselves that really are commitment phobic?

And, what might be the indicators telling us that... we eventually could migrate away from being commitment phobic?

What it be like... being no longer... commitment phobic?

No comments: