Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meaning

I asked this question the other day again in addition to some other more times...

What is the meaning of life? Or, what is the meaning of my life?

You see, strip me of all things--- which I don't really have all that much anyway.... what would be left of me? And, why?

Then, during the conversation, this thought occurred to me...

Perhaps, the only reason why I can't shake this habit of asking this same question again and again is that....

I am a spoilt brat and got too much spare time at hand...

When people are busy fulfilling their duties to their families, they don't have the American time (a Taiwanese expression which means having too much spare time) to be worrying about the whole meaning or meaninglessness kinda young Wether's sorrow.... (this sounds like theta)

8-O oops....

Although, that doesn't really answer the question either.... (where is the estimation for alpha, beta and c 8-O lol)

No comments: