Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pain, disability and pain killer

So far, I have posted in the blog the academic journal articles that I came across so far... and not much yet about another disabling factor called pain and chronic pain...

Today, be it due to the pouring rain or my poor posture, my upper back pains made their comeback...

This reminds of the topic of medical Marijuana I came across briefly on TV while channel surfing...

This reminded to be some story I came across on TV by chance.... until I had my accident and went into temporary total disability due to pains and immobility...

A brand new world and eye-opening experiences, I guess, about the impacts of the disabling pain and the consequential pondering about how others with worse pains deal with it....

Since I could not locate the program I saw within which they interviewed a gentleman who became wheel-chair-bounded and in chronic pain after an accident in his deep-sea diving venture.... Following is a brief program I found from 60 minutes....



Since I am not quite sure where exactly this posting below... I have cross posted this in my disability blog...

No comments: