Friday, October 10, 2008

About selfish

Selfish I thought of today and many other days...

Then, as I continued to move through the chapters in "The Art of Possibility"... I landed today on the passages concerning "Being with the way things are."

"Being with the way things are calls for an expansion of ourselves. We start from what is, not from what should be; we encompass contradictions, painful feelings, fear and imaginations and--- without fleeing, blaming or attempting correction..... We learn to soar, like the far-seeing hawk over the whole landscape" P. 111

How true is it...

At the end of the day, nothing grander than simply being with the way things are....

I am a psychotic Parsifal still sort of physically disabled....

When winds from all directions blow... swing with it and, with its departure, forget the dasein moments and move on...

And, it is almost time for me to move on and come out of a state exclusively for recovering purposes...



And, yes, so I feel.... it is almost time from me to come out of the shell...

Don't know how much longer it is going to take... yet... the time is almost there....

No comments: