Friday, October 24, 2008

Perfect game

So... after my exercise in the park last night... as I was walking back to Broadway... this thought occurred to me... perfect game...

What the whole project on the ancient yet expensive Microsoft software programs represents is a perfect game....

It is as purposeful and as meaningless as any other transaction I have ever conducted except for, consciously or unconsciously, I chose to blow up the meaningless part of its features... without ever going back to check my assumptions...

While meaning... logo... a product of abstraction granted to my human fellow.... all interpretations are real and unreal....

What is real? The constipation brought forth by the 600 mg Seroquel... that is real....

By the way, I heard from some source that if one doesn't poop in the morning, one could be carry about 6 bls worth of shit load the whole day... this is why, I guess, I am so very... full of shit... 8-O lol (Just don't ask me how they came up with the estimation.... lol)

No comments: