Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rabbit Hole

In class this week, we watched a video titled "What the bleep do we know."

This movie is supposed to have something to do with spirituality and quantum mechanics....

Unfortunately, slow as I am.... I couldn't quite understand the key points of the movie after I watched it for the first time....

Quantum mechanics itself... for instance... was something I learned over a decade ago and must have returned what I learned back to the teachers long long time ago.... 8-O lol

Then, I sat through the legendary Dr. Hans Bethe's three lectures online....

I got the quantum physics part of the ideas but could still not figure out how anything about quantum physics could have anything to do with the message they try to deliver through the movie...

Then, through youtube, I found a redux of 3 movies, including segments of the movie "What the bleep do we know"......

I watched over the redux again and had the feeling that... I am getting a bit closer to understand what the bleep is what the bleep.... 8-O lol




Please visit the following to see the playlist itself... which includes 16 video clips...
http://tw.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3B9E22E2A26AB5C3

No comments: